10.05.2006

Currently Playing
Jason Upton
Album
Faith


Track:
Come Up Here







Rich Pot Maker

run run legs like a chariot run
far wide fast you lunge
my race your race then all at once

we run overcome
this race is one
the way that I see it
not alone is it run

with you by my side I sit beside the day
hand tied
an aide to a pot maker
catching pennies
serving all that I have made
It's pauper
with happiness
I've become


Authors note: alot is in this poem. One thought that is at the forefront of my mind at the moment is this.

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose."
Jim Elliot

Live your life so that it makes sense in the light of eternity. That can often mean doing things like loving those who harm you. Take the hard road. Later on it will be worth it.

No comments: