10.02.2006

Currently Playing
Delirious?
Album
Glo


Track:
Glo in the dark (pt3)






Reforgiven Forsaken


to seek you with all my heart
done
but somehow its not enough
a peasants cloak becomes the pattern of my heart
a lick becomes my promise
my best arrow a dart
my rank goes from general to chef
loftiness leaves me
the question becomes lament
requiem for ideology
pedistool made queen

I serve you my giveups leftovers and scraps
pushing them aside
smiling
you laugh
joy in your eyes I can now sing
was this ever meant
for me to serve an unservable king

my crown
given so that I can see
and my cloak a preposterous thing
for my dream
in my eyes
I thought myself ruler
formerly not perceiving the throne's heart
but this time
I give in


Authors note:
if you like anything I write or if it touched you in any way please comment. It helps me and encourages me.

No comments: