9.26.2006

Currently Playing
David Crowder Band
Album
Can you Hear Us?


Track:
you're everything






apology accepted

I've wronged you
Ive wronged wronged wronged you
I feel departed so why not leave you?

he answered

because there is no place you go that I can't find you
there is no distance to great that I would not set out and seek you
there is no mountain so high that I wouldn't set out
on exploration to meet you
no pit to dirty to go in head first and retrieve you
no stain to ugly to clean in order to serve you
no army to great to fight for you
no conflict to unbearable to advocate for you

what's more if you left I would miss you
if it suddenly turned winter i'd miss the warmth of you
holding hugging and sitting beside you
amongst the coal and fire
nothing burns brighter than the thought of you
and all this is to say
Im madly full of love with you
desperately with joy I love you

Authors note: amen.

No comments: