8.18.2006


Currently Playing
Hopesfall
Album
no wings to speak of (ep)


Track:
The Far Pavillions





faith my stability

taking a break
my indecision broken
by a clumsy fall
my now eyes dilapidated
faith consummated
on this small and quiet block
I learn many lessons
can you hear me now
my stomach growls saying
this one growing
and with this trial
you get more knowing
feeding me any and trials and thing
crossing and eating is a routine thing
betting on growth
until my health is sistine

Authors note
: You aren't alone. God is always there waiting for you to fight again; Ready to give you salvation.

Isaiah 64:6 (New International Version)
New International Version (NIV)

6 All of us have become like one who is unclean,
and all our righteous acts are like filthy rags;
we all shrivel up like a leaf,
and like the wind our sins sweep us away.

No comments: