4.19.2006

Currently Playing
Mai Yamane
Album
Cowboy Bebop Original Soundtrack Vol 3.


Track:
Blue







Aristotle Was A Pirate



nothing is "that which rocks dream of"
look at the ball bounced right off the edge
I see trees and stars and paint
vivid bold and grey
I paint a martyrs solitude
against cave walls not even there
Im alive and pissing folly
I skank into a trip
I play with knives and get cut
sitting on a hill onlooking a light
shining
pressing against my eyelids
this life is not a requiem mass
because I cried for those children in Uganda
Im a beat and my heart is bloody
I can hear
and sing
and song
I think therefore I sweat
I reach out for your confusion
hugging the dead
to consort with folly

Authors Note: the quote in the begining is from Aristotle "nothing is that which rocks dream of" this poem is of course about Athiesm. I of course am not an athiest. .. I love everybody despite thier belief system. Regardless if I agree with them or not.

No comments: