4.26.2006

Currently Playing
Madison Greene
Album
Think the Dancers Mad


Track:
Collide




Collide

first let me start off by saying this isnt
about Christian women...
sort of but not really
you see there is something wrong
when a woman wants the weary
the bad
the raper and delerious
to be her mate
there is something odd
when a women made in the image
of Christ the nice guy
love your enemy guy
I'm your head servent guy
rejects the family guy
the I'll be with you forever guy
the I'll romance you alone guy
the I wont abuse you guy
the
nice
guy
to me that says no future
to me that reads an uncertain world
to me I regard that with liverspots
on the skin of society
a cancer in the battered minds of women
when a Christian woman
made in the image of God
spends her waking life
ignoring the head
and skinning the blind


Authors note: Don't spend you life licking your wombs life is too short and you might miss the little nice guy. And Christian women, stop taking these Christian guys for granted. Stop acting like the world and seek God before you choose your mate. You can mess it up just like anyone assuming you know God's will.

No comments: