4.23.2006


Currently Playing
Hillsong
Album
More than Life United

Track
where the love lasts forever





I'm Open

with you with you
when its morning I feel you
when I run my hands through the grass
you're there
each day passes each day comes
but today
is all I have
and you are "it" today
you are a romantic waltz
a close friend
my words become plain speak
the words of a child
and I remember
provoking mine heart to utter:
"the simplest love
is usually the most likely of explanations"
the warmest feeling
is usually home
though we walk aimlessly
its possible to find a certain destination
for I looked
and found you
I hurt
so you completed me
treading though the streets destitute and alone
I could hardly walk
but you took me in for free
with your open arms
letting my lie abide with thee
oh how glad I was when you said
child come
to me
your savior
and I'll be the one
to set you free


Author's Note: this poem is about Jesus Christ

No comments: