1.04.2008

Familia


Currently Playing: -hljómalind by Sigur Rós

prettier is he

the only point that matters
to me
and to you

is this

the fact that God stopped me
he redeemed the moment with every moment

prior

leading to

and present touch


the darkness disguised as light
turned ugly
as he whispered
I'm fond of you
gracefully I love you

and I'm pretty
pretty
oh so so
pretty

I'm prettier
prettier
pretty

then all at once my heart began to fluster
erupt
and explode like the crimson sundown
I witnessed this day

I'm in love you unperceptive ninny
I've fallen for one more beautiful
quicker than a sad eye can turn away

and all he said is
I'm prettier
prettier
pretty

God it seems
takes my breath away


Authors Note
- I love you Jesus. Thank you. With every breath and wake.

No comments: