11.30.2007

Currently Playing
Gorillaz
Album
Demon Days


Track:
Demon Days






pretty sky toned feet

used to wonder where the art went
then I looked with my neck out the door

went a few blocks down to get coffee
the whole staff were writing poetry behind the serving door

next I went to see bobbi the young butcher
he sung with his lyre to his new love

but if this weren't enough for inspiration
I thought to go for a walk down the street

all along the sidewalk were mime's
and photographer's making pictures pretty in the street

from the very store where every morning
my sister bought her finest meats

and all the day long I danced with the world
hunchbacked singing with gaiety

unaware of this new world order
this secret hidden beneath our streets

it seems life goes beyond with once we thought our pity
it seems life is beyond what we touch everyday with out feet

No comments: