11.25.2007


Currently Playing
Giorgos Ntalaras

Album

Track
San Palo Cinema





Lynn my love

like a hard hit that can't miss
your love is on the tip of both my lips

though try I might to shake the force
I'm witless, out of ideas, and gladly amiss
waiting for your call and kiss

juicy be the syllable consonant mix
word that's like candy on my lips

its so great
like a treasure this pirate can't resist

I would deep sea dive for a booty
that gave my nose such a well smelling gift
all me shipmates would think this be to much trouble
for any treasure so often likened to madness

but I be the captain of this hear ship
and me lover be purely bliss

like a firewood gone blazing
her love is on my lips

so come here go there
and never a soul
will I find who's friendship and inner being
match her bar brawl skill, beauty and wit

I'm lost in her sea
given to love's storm
all my person raptured
love it seems is worth the grand trip

Authors note - For my love Marissa. My girlfriend who's voice and love makes me smile.

No comments: