10.17.2007

Currently Playing
Extol
Album
Undeceived


Track:
Undeceived






From me spoken to me

its wrong
so don't try to pet it
stroke it feed it or tempt it
don't look at it, touch it or covet it

listen here you were told to not do it
not trust in it lest you become it
its wrong so do not listen to your wicked heart plummet

what are you doing
you see who will be affected by your decision
your premeditated friendship
murderous fellowship
venomous partnership

for out of your quiet lonely solitude
a world is created
a entirety of mourners
a planet of tombs

so do not even attempt to bring me
to your sinful infirmities
your sickness and wordy platitude
I'm onto you
and all your shallow centrifuge

this ends today
no more endless journeys
my mornings
no longer wasted and used

Authors Note: Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

No comments: