10.28.2007


Currently Playing
Hans Zimmer

Album
The Last Samurai

Track
A Hard Teacher





dream car seven


dream car seven
I said to the conductor
upon the boarding way

on the train
its destination
nonstop to Bombay

am I alright I inquired
with all Ive been through today
can anything be seen clearly
can I hold onto anything my eyes want to stay

you see I'm a dreamer
a passing waking contender
a fighting man's inspiration
a sunny day without symptom

but today you see mr conductor
I'm a foggy whimper
a disillusioned sinner
a loose necked fearer

can anything be the way I thought it to be?
can this world give me anything but misery?

I stayed the course
I fought the fight
but still it comes
still with fright

with pangs of growling
and earthquakes that wont cease
this dream escapes
no shoes
all cold feet

I tire of walking
hair and sweat irritating my feet
giving up to abandonment
on a train
no more clouds will I meet

rain won't chase me
my parallel world will cease
in my car I'll forget a memory
nightmares will fear me under the sheets

for when I wake I will be elsewhere
no more quandary to seek
all my questions will be answers
in the utopia I find
on the better side of bleak

this be my hope mr conductor
this be my reasoning for our meet
here's my ticket with hand steady
now please
show me to my seat

No comments: