2.14.2007

justice made right

as he layed still that night
in the woods at the stars he stared
he prayed breathing in wind
eyes glued to the twilight
give me a fortified hammer he prayed
for my stature isn't large enough
to break down those gigantic walls past the bight

Gargantuan are its proportions
and many are the horrors which keep me awake this night
give me a forty foot hammer Lord
that I might strike down that which went against my family's right

give me two hundred horses and chariots made of silver
a fearsome battle ax and gold plated pike
because my stature is too small
to pierce the heart of those who left me
the blow I deliver would give a laugh of smite

the Lord answered
be still my child
don't let your heart query ponder
for I'll be that mighty
the one who wanders
searching the hearts of your enemies
quieting their vengeful action
lacking somber
inciting fright

I'll ride your two hundred horses
carrying three battle axes in which to silence the ones who left you as mini
given you alone
no direction left that's right

but realize
your stature is plenty
just take into thought
left with me your taken life is large and heavy
winning warfare
is giving to me
making your entry see heights

No comments: