2.22.2007

bio

In the area of queens
the place I choose now to be
a long road started

I shoot
therefore I be

to find a photo's pulsing quandary
the bight of the action and all I see

to express a still epiphany
the lens a blurred image
these hands did make it see

to express something deep within me
for words that can never come to be
this is my camera's thesis

it's indelible mark
my legacy

for to me photography is my lion captor
forever giving until it takes the breath of me
for in it I give my every waking living
for in it you'll find me

to express a greater thing within our pondering
and meaning in a lifeless thing
for this indeed is the mark of artistry
a distilled image for a single moment reflecting everything
that thing in that moment
is mastery


author's note: poem about me and photography

No comments: