2.03.2006

Currently Playing
As I Lay Dying
Album

Frail Worlds Collapse

Track: A Thousand Steps




Tongs Stretched Past

I'm more than than that tune
I'm an unchecked mark
I'm a windstorm
and dawn
I'm everything you were promised
a year more than you see
I'm the rise
simple
the glove that catches your fall
I'm the desire that replaces what's taken
I'm a rising sun
clouds
rain
and umbrella
I'm what you feel when you don't know how to explain
I'm sept 25
and dec 38th
every time you take a breath
It's me you inhale
I am the begining
simultaneously inventing end
alleywaying you out
I am utopia at rock bottom continually forsaken

with me

you'll never be vexed at the money you don't have to spend
because I'm value itself
I'm anarchy
rebelion and peace
sword drawn
ready to wage civil war
calling all things not sane

No comments: