1.17.2013


Feardom

I thought I was fearless. But now I know I am not.
I have one fear.
one deep deep dark fear.
Its a cosmic fear.
its the fear that there is nothing in this universe that I can rely on.
which as you can imagine will effect everything I encounter in the world I live in.
It will effect my universe.
I now know it is only God who can conquer that fear.
I am in fact afraid that love itself doesn't exist.
What else can exist if this is a world where nothing lasts forever.
What else but darkness.
Ah.
But if Jesus rose from the grave. Which I believe he did.
Then there is one thing in the universe that will never end.
Then love does exist.
Then my fears are swallowed in a sea of endless love.
My fears are not truth.
My fears have died.
And I my friends... Free.
My fear no longer feardom..

No comments: