6.07.2011





Lovers cosmic moon..

(listen to the music while reading :))


my lover said to me
today you don't love me
but when you do
ill trade you those two smooth rocks for the moon

sure I said for I'll have you both
cake I will cherish, have it, then eat it too

then my lover said
this cannot be
our boat will sink
cake plus us
in my mind this I cannot think

but I will tarry here
every day God sends
I'll sit right here
waiting for those two round stones
all for me

for my wages are the moon
all for you it seems


so the lover said to my soul
but I could not hear
so my lover waited
and waited
and waited


we both grew old
grey and weary

then one day
I could see the moon
big and bright
so huge
overwhelming me
perplexed I said
how on earth could my lover promise this to me?


for two round stones?
madness describes this thomas crown affair
for 7 sleepless nights did I wrestle
sleeping awake
thinking of my lover

then one dawn right beore the sun rose
my lover did I meet
my weary heart
collapsing at my lovers feet

and we melted and kissed
floating far away
leaving my stones by the river
you wouldn't believe how quickly
they floated away...


####


I love you Jesus. Thank you so much...

No comments: