2.26.2008

sky birds



true blue sky

In an hour of eruption
I asked God why
why I said master

why can some not see the sky
the adornment
the beauty

the division of the hours
when some men toil
some play
all composing twenty four
all things under which time fly

do they not perceive the body
the motion of the heavenly body
upon which the sun imprints it's thigh?

the complexity of the ray and all it empties
the nourishment it provides to the eye

do they not see
do they not perceive this plenty?
do they truly never want the why?

my father calmed my inquiry
with a sentence he unraveled
all like a calm sigh
he said to me
the reason they know not is because the ask not
the reason my son is: they never look up at true blue sky


Author's Note: The reason the unbelieving man has never found the smallest molecule is this: The smallest molecule is composed of faith. Jesus Christ is the meaning of life itself. He. Lives. (John 14:19)

No comments: